The Genomic Sequencing Service workflow:
- Consultation and review sample input guidelines
- Submit a new job request online
- GSAF reviews the request and issues an estimate
- Send us samples and enter sample descriptions online
- Sample QC
- Library Preparation
- Library QC, quantitation and pooling (if needed)
- Initial QC and FASTQ data delivery (how to download data).
- Data filtering, analysis and hypothesis testing. (Bioinformatic services available.)
The Sanger Sequencing Service workflow:
- Submit a new job request online using the FBS portal.
- Bring us your samples
- Email notification when completed (almost always the next day if submitted before 10am)
- Download sequencing data from the links provided in the email notification when the job is completed.